Aloe vera produces two substances used for medicine. The gel is obtained from the cells in the center of the leaf, and the latex is obtained from the cells just beneath the leaf skin.
Most people use aloe gel as a remedy for skin conditions, including burns, frostbite, psoriasis and cold sores, but there is a host of other aloe vera benefits. Aloe gel is used for treating osteoarthritis, bowel diseases, fever, itching and inflammation.
- Aloe vera contains antioxidant vitamins A, C and E — plus vitamin B12, folic acid and choline.
- It contains eight enzymes, including aliiase, alkaline phosphatase, amylase, bradykinase, carboxypeptidase, catalase, cellulase, lipase and peroxidase.
- Minerals such as calcium, copper, selenium,chromium, manganese magnesium, potassium, sodium and zinc are present in aloe vera.
- It provides 12 anthraquinones — or compounds known as laxatives. Among these are aloin and emodin, which act as analgesics, antibacterials and antivirals.
- Four fatty acids are present, including cholesterol, campesterol, beta-sisosterol and lupeol — all providing anti-inflammatory results.
- The hormones called auxins and gibberellins are present; they help with healing wounds and have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Aloe vera provides sugars, such as monosaccharides (glucose and fructose) and polysaccharides.
Specification Size 75 Gms
- Do you want to become a greenduniya franchise (0)
- Energy Auditing (0)
- Fashion (0)
- Gardening (116)
- Greenduniya Investors Meet (0)
- Greenduniya Outlet (0)
- Health Care (5)
- Home Needs (193)
- Innovations (0)
- International Dark Sky Week (0)
- Landscaping (2)
- Personal Care (59)
- Power Saving (101)
- SENIOR INDIA for Lean-Clean-Green India (0)
- Union Minister visited greenduniya stall (0)
- World Arbour Day (0)
- World Planting Day (0)
- World Sparrow Day (0)
- Waste Management (0)
- About Us (0)
- ECO Tourism (0)
- Green Business (0)
- Training (1)
- Event Planning (0)
- Products (0)
- News (0)
- Green Learning (0)
- Greenduniya (0)
- Renewable Energy (1)
- ECO Buildings (2)
- Green Jobs (0)